The Fresh Market is hiring for a Part-Time Receptionist. Primary hours are from 12:30pm to 5:00pm, however, the candidate will need to have flexibility to work mornings and full shifts as needed when necessary. The receptionist will be responsible for greeting and taking care of walk-in guests as well as operating a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate staff members.
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for a Senior Manager – Space Planning, Non-Perishables to be based at our Corporate Office in Greensboro, North Carolina. The Senior Manager – Space Planning, is responsible for managing the overall execution of the planogram and reset schedule, along with overseeing layout design for new and existing store remodels, special projects, and equipment projects for Non-Perishable departments.
- Responsible for planogram creation, space management, reset and update project flow, and space productivity levels and analytics
- Responsible for planogram material generation process, ultimately ensuring accurate, actionable materials for store utilization
- Responsible for the maintenance and execution of the TFM Category Reset Schedule
- Will collaborate with Store Design and TFM Merchandising, to estimate project costs and secure capital funding
- Writing project scope of work documents, developing installation schedules, and bidding contracts for fixture projects and third party merchandising labor
- Coordination of contractor/service vendor activities, management of schedules, and ownership of budgets
- Will interface with Directors and Category Managers on flow and execution of reset planograms, store layouts, special projects, new store sets, lead times, etc.
- Coordinating new / remodel setup activities for Non-Perishable departments including Grocery, Dairy, VMS, Coffee/Candy, and Bulk departments, functioning as the single source contact for new store setup personnel
- Project punch list development and follow up, customer satisfaction surveys and final accounting closeout
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication, team leadership and organizational skills are required to effectively manage concurrent projects across our store fleet
- Management upkeep of the Spaceman database(s), to include Spaceman Application Builder and my.spaceman.
- Function as subject matter expert for perishable departments utilizing Spaceman
- Maintain and oversee TFM Planogram Test Facility
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for a Quality Assurance Specialist in Mechanicsville, VA. This role is responsible for inspecting and evaluating the quality of produce entering our distributor’s facility to ensure the product meets The Fresh Market’s standards. This position will report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
This position requires an experienced professional who has an expertise in produce.
The Fresh Market is seeking a creative, dynamic and passionate social marketing program manager to join our team in Greensboro, NC.
The social marketing program manager will be responsible for driving social strategy, creating social content and managing performance across all social media channels/platforms for The Fresh Market. Channels include corporate pages, individual store pages and Human Resource recruitment pages, such as LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate brings a wealth of agency and/or client-side social media experience, mastery of the digital and social landscape and shares a mutual passion to improve the way that companies interact with their guests in social channels.
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for an Associate Category Manager for our Meat Department located at our Corporate Offices in Greensboro, North Carolina. The Associate Category Manager’s primary responsibility is to execute category strategies, promotional programs, product merchandising, and inventory management. The successful candidate will possess excellent analytical capabilities and deep knowledge of wholesale and retail meat cuts across all species.
Private Label is a differentiator for The Fresh Market and we’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team. We are a high energy group with a passion for food, delivering results, and a collaborative mindset. We have audacious goals and are well on our way to achieving them.
The Private Label Project Manager works in support of the Directors and Category Managers across departments in a collaborative effort to grow The Fresh Market private label portfolio. We provide exceptional, delicious offerings that meet and/or exceed the standards required for a product to carry our name.
Responsible for managing Kronos Time & Attendance and Labor Scheduling processes for our retail locations. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining weekly and monthly labor reports to support field operations. Additionally, this roll will be responsible for analytics focused on delivering insights to the business and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement. This position will work closely with retail operations, merchandising, and other teams as a thought partner on a daily basis.
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for an IT Project Manager II at our corporate office located in Greensboro, North Carolina. The IT Project Manager II will report to the Director of the IT Project Management Office and will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of projects to meet the goals and priorities of The Fresh Market using generally accepted Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and best practices.